Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to college. Now what?
During the last semester of your senior year in high school, remember the following:
- Submit final transcripts for admission applications, scholarships, etc.
- Visit any colleges you’ve been accepted to, and ask questions about housing and first year experience programs.
- May 1, National College Decision Day, is often the deadline for students to make deposits to attend the college of their choice.
- Don your cap and gown and enjoy your high school graduation day.
- Sign up for orientation at your college and start looking into housing.
- Regents’ Scholarship final documentation must be sent in by July 1.