- Confirm you are eligible to take CE classes. To be eligible to take a concurrent enrollment class, you must:
- Be a junior or senior (freshman and sophomores by exception with district and college department approval);
- Have a grade point average, ACT score, or a placement test score which qualifies you for the class;
- Have parent or guardian approval to register for CE class(es);
- Have counselor or principal and college approval to register for CE class(es); and
- Take CE classes that are appropriate for your Student Education Occupation Plan
- Meet with your high school counselor. Your counselor will help you select the institution(s) from which you want to take CE classes, provide application information, and explain the parent permission form process.
Questions? Meet with your high school counselor or contact a college CE advisor.