- Theme: “College: A World of Possibilities”
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2017, 8:00am – 3:40pm
- Location: Marriott Hotel Downtown at City Creek (75 South West Temple)
Dear Utah School Counselors and Administrators:
The Utah System of Higher Education and the StepUP Outreach Initiative are proud to host their 9th annual, free, one-day Conference for Utah School Counselors and Administrators. Join us in listening to the keynote address from Dr. Matthew S. Holland, President of Utah Valley University, learn what other schools around the state are doing to embrace a college-going culture, and visit with USHE colleges and universities at booths or during their panel discussions.
Conference sessions will include topics on mental health, how to motivate initiative, increasing FAFSA completion, ways to help your students prepare and pay for college, the Regents’ Scholarship, the Utah Scholars Initiative, and more.
Attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion worth eight contact hours. Space is limited, so please register today (instructions for registration below)! If you have already registered, please do not register again.
This year we have an official event app. Please download the Whova app to your phone and register here.
If you do not have the ability to download our conference app, you can also register on your desktop computer here. We encourage you to download the phone app if you can.
You can access all of the following from the app:
- The conference agenda; plan your schedule, GPS guidance, maps, and parking directions.
- Updates and notifications from organizers.
- Presenter profiles. Plan ahead whom to meet at the event by browsing attendee profiles in advance.
- Your conference mailing and communication system. Send in-app messages and exchange contact info.
- Other attendees. Find attendees with common affiliations, education, shared networks and social profiles.
After downloading the app to your phone, use the same email address that you used to RSVP for the event. If you are asked to enter an invitation code, please use: USHECON17
- To avoid confusion that may arise from multiple registrations, please only register yourself once and mark your calendar appropriately.
- For questions and suggestions please email Richard Gonzalez at email@example.com
- For Marriott Hotel stay accommodations: Book your group rate for 2017 Utah System of Higher Education Counselors Conference or you may to make reservation at 1800.228.9290.