Westminster College has been evolving the liberal arts tradition since 1875. Our historic campus is in the heart of Salt Lake City’s vibrant Sugar House neighborhood. At Westminster, self-reliant students from all backgrounds seek lives of consequence and opportunities to explore. Westminster’s devoted faculty foster curiosity and exploration that doesn’t end at graduation. Westminster is a place for expanding your worldview, innovating for the future, and launching a meaningful life.
I like how small the campus is—everyone is really friendly. There are lots of opportunities like internships and clubs, things to get you out in the community.
Facts & Stats
- Westminster has a 9:1 student to faculty ratio; the average class size is sixteen.
- Westminster was named to The Princeton Review’s “Colleges That Pay You Back,” 2017 edition.
- 95% of grads are employed or in grad school within five months of graduation.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Westminster in the top tier of regional universities in the West, as well as a 2017 “Best Value” college (No. 14) and a “Best College for Veterans” (No. 11).
- The Princeton Review ranks Westminster in the top 15 percent of colleges and universities in the nation in their 2017 “Best 381 Colleges” guide.
- Westminster offers more than 50 majors and minors and thirteen graduate programs.