UVU provides engaged learning experiences where students take what they learn in the classroom and apply it to real world situations, along with growing NCAA Division-1 athletics, award-winning arts programs, and an involved student body.
I heard that UVU was a great school in terms of engaged learning – getting students more involved – and that matches up with how I learn.
Facts & Stats
- In 2016, UVU became the largest university in the state in terms of headcount, exceeding 35,000 students — while simultaneously keeping the average class size at 23 students.
- Utah Valley University is a teaching institution which provides opportunity, promotes student
success, and meets regional educational needs.
- Eight colleges offering 8 master degrees, 84 bachelor degrees, 62 associate degrees and 44
- A phrase you’ll hear a lot at Utah Valley University is “Engaged Learning.” And for good reason.
Engaged learning presents your learning in a way that emphasizes context and real-world
application. It’s part of our goal of student success.
- UVU has been extremely successful competing in the Western Athletic Conference (WAC), with
both men’s and women’s teams winning conference titles since joining the WAC in 2013. Visit
gouvu.com to learn more.