Snow College is a two-year junior college that is consistently ranked as one of the top educational institutions in the country, making it the perfect place for students looking to achieve academic success in a fun, safe, residential campus environment. With campuses in Ephraim, Richfield, and an online degree option, students can complete degrees in Associate of Arts, Science or Applied Science, with numerous specialized, short-term vocational training certificates and diplomas including two Bachelors degrees: a Bachelor of Music with an Emphasis in Commercial Music and a Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering. With the lowest housing, tuition and fees combined in the state of Utah, you can do it without breaking the bank. Snow College is committed to an engaged, student-centered learning environment with small class sizes that enable students to receive more personal attention and specialized help from professors and advisors. Freshmen will have opportunities from the first day of school that other universities reserve for juniors and seniors. After graduation, Badgers consistently excel at their new universities because of the solid educational foundation they receive at Snow College.
Attending Snow College is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I have never regretted. It’s benefitted me in more ways than I can count and I couldn’t have made a better decision for my future educational and career goals.
– Todd Griffiths
Facts & Stats
- Snow College’s graduation and transfer rate is 150% higher than the national average.
- 93% of current students would recommend others to attend.
- 90% of Snow students live within a few blocks of campus, creating a unparalleled residential college experienced with countless activities, clubs, and organizations for students to enjoy.
- Snow is the only 2-year school accredited in Utah as a member of the National Association of Schools of Music in the United States.
- Snow College is one of only two colleges and universities in Utah that have received full accreditation and membership with the National Association of Schools of Theatre.
- There are over 43 student organizations, 18 academic clubs, 15 intramural sport options, and 12 performance groups at Snow College.
- There are six deans over six divisions and 35 departments at Snow College: Business and Technology, Fine Arts, Humanities, Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Social and Behavioral Science, and Career Technology Education.
Ephraim Campus150 College Ave E,
Ephraim, Utah 84627
Richfield Campus800 W 200 S,
Richfield, Utah 84701