In the heart of scenic St. George, Dixie State is Utah’s most affordable university and offers a personalized active learning experience. DSU’s 175 academic programs, small class sizes, and unbeatable student life prepares students for successful careers and enriched lives.
Not only does Dixie’s low tuition make paying for my own education possible, but the quality of education, personal relationships with my teachers, and variety of extracurricular activities all create an unbeatable experience that I wouldn’t be able to find anywhere else.
Facts & Stats
- Dixie State University’s in-state tuition and fees are among the 10 lowest in the nation, and 78% of students are offered scholarships, grants or other financial aid.
- DSU offers 48 bachelor’s degrees, 19 associate degrees, 16 certificates and endorsements, 36 minors, and 59 emphases.
- With a 20:1 student to faculty ratio, professors know students’ names and engage them in hands-on, active learning experiences.
- 85% of DSU’s 2016 graduates were employed or entering graduate school, within a year of graduating.
- Campus is located minutes from beautiful parks that students can explore year round, as St. George boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, an average annual high of 77° and a low of 51°.
- DSU’s student life is second to none with more than 80 student clubs, free admission to the Trailblazers 15 NCAA Division II teams’ home games, an intramural program that is ranked 20th in the nation and seven on-campus residence halls.
Main Campus225 South University Avenue,
St. George, Utah 84770