Regents’ Scholarship Applicants from the Class of 2019
Information for applicants from the class of 2019.
Application Information for the Class of 2019
To apply create an account on the Regents’ Scholarship Portal.
Students use their scholarship account to manage their scholarship application.
In order to meet the following deadlines all required application documents (including the FAFSA application) must be submitted by the deadline. Mailed documents must be postmarked by the deadline.
- The application will open Thursday, November 15, 2018
- The application priority deadline is Friday, December 7, 2018
- The final deadline to apply is Friday, February 1, 2018
The following videos are built into the application and will be played as the student moves through the application. However, if you want to view them separately and not through the application click on the titles below:
- Regents’ Scholarship Portal: This video is in introduction to the student portal you will use to submit your application
- Regents’ Scholarship Application Tips: This video provides tips related to the Regents’ Scholarship application.
- Reporting Your Courses For The Regents’ Scholarship: This video will provide you tips on how to report the courses you have and will complete.
- Understanding How to Submit Required Documents for the Regents’ Scholarship: This video will review how to use the document checklist to know what to submit, how to submit documents and reviews a timeline of the application process.
Document checklist and FAQ for the 2019 Applicants
Deferment information for students graduating in the class of 2019
Link to Student Information Release Form and Appeal Form.
Learn more about the requirements for the Regents' Scholarship.