With the goal of guiding its graduates to successful and meaningful lives, Westminster provides learning experiences for both undergraduate and graduate students that guarantee to be life-changing. Faculty focus on teaching, learning and developing distinctive, innovative programs, while students thrive on Westminster’s urban Sugar House campus within minutes of the Wasatch Mountains.
From Boise to Beijing, from New York to Nepal and beyond, #whyWestminster looks different for everyone. You can expand your worldview at Westminster College without even leaving the state. Your journey at Westminster awaits!
Whether we’re hitting the slopes or marching on Capitol Hill, one thing’s for sure, our Griffins are always after a thrill! #goldmedalstudents #changeagents
- Did you know that Westminster College had 21 Olympians compete in the 2018 Winter Games in Pyeongchang? Yep, that’s right – the most of any U.S. school. Read more here!
- Alum, Mark Wheatley ‘89, represents Westminster proudly while currently serving as a member of the Utah House of Representatives.
From Nursing to Neuro, Gender Studies to Math, you can study one or the other or carve out your own path. #liberalarts #customizedmajor
- Westminster College is home to 50+ majors & minors to choose from.
- Whether you’re into the Arts, Health Professions, Education or Business – Westminster has something to offer you.
- Did you know, at Westminster, you can create your own major? Here’s how!
Small class sizes -we wrote the book. Don’t believe us? Take a look:
- Average class size is 15
- The largest class size will have 24 students
- The student-to-faculty ratio is 8 to 1
- Our professors know you by name!
- All of our applicants are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships (based on GPA & Test Score)
- Our merit-based scholarships range from $10,000 to $22,000 per year
- A Westminster, student’s average financial aid award is approx. $28,648
- Fill out your FAFSA and you could qualify for Griffin Grant (worth up to $25,200)
Want free credits and the experience of a lifetime? Get up to 4 free credits per year through May Term.
- You can study internationally and not break the bank with trips anywhere from Cuba to Butan! #studyabroad
- If you’d prefer to stay local, take fun classes on campus or join an outdoor excursion across the Rocky Mountains.
Still not sure #whyWestminster? No worries – just come and visit.
- We hold daily info sessions and tours, visit us and we’ll waive your application fee!
- Our Admissions Counselors are experts at getting your from application to orientation.
Westminster Admissions Office