Wonder what you can do to prepare for college right now besides keeping up with your homework? Think about saving for your future with the Utah Educational Savings Plan (UESP).

Give the gift of education to yourself or someone you love. Start saving for college today with a 529 account from UESP.

Even saving small amounts helps. You may not be able to save for your entire college education, but every dollar saved is one less dollar you’ll need to borrow. And with the UESP Gift Program, family and friends can easily contribute to your college savings on birthdays or other special occasions. It’s a gift that will support your dreams at a two-year college, university, post-secondary vocational or technical school—and a gift that will outlast the holidays.

For more information, visit uesp.org or call 800.418.2551.

Important Legal Notice: Read the Program Description for more information and consider all investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses before investing. Call 800.418.2551 for a copy of the Program Description or visit uesp.org. Investments in UESP are not guaranteed by UESP, the Utah State Board of Regents, the Utah Higher Education Assistance Authority or any other state or federal agency. However, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) insurance is provided for the FDIC-insured accounts. Please read the Program Description to learn about the FDIC-insured accounts. Your investment could lose value. Non-Utah taxpayers and residents: You should determine whether the state in which you or your beneficiary pays taxes or lives offers a 529 plan that provides state tax or other benefits not otherwise available to you by investing in UESP. You should consider such state tax treatment and benefits, if any, before investing in UESP. UESP cannot provide legal, financial, investment, or tax advice and the information provided on the UESP website does not contain legal, financial, investment, or tax advice and cannot be construed as such or relied upon for those purposes. You should consult a tax or legal advisor to determine the effect of federal and state tax laws on your particular situation.