If you are planning to attend the College Fair this Saturday, October 1, 2016 at Juan Diego High School OR another college fair, you are probably wondering what you should ask the college/university representatives you see at the fairs.
To help make your life easier, we put together a list of ten things you should ask them:
- Where is your campus? Is there more than one?
- How can I schedule a campus visit?
- What programs/majors do you offer? Do you have the area of study I’m interested in?
- How big are classes?
- What kinds of jobs can you get on campus?
- What do students do for fun?
- What are your required average GPA/ACT scores?
- When are the admission and scholarship deadlines?
- What types of scholarships are available?
- To apply to the college, do you require an essay? If so, what are you looking for in an essay?